In class we were split into groups of students hoping to work with or create projects with similar forms. My group was working with sound and we immediately launched into a discussion of our individual projects. We realised that all of our ideas had the potential to be connected by one umbrella theme:
Conversations
This lovely, multi-faceted word (as well as the encouraging suggestions of my classmates) led me to the premise for my project. Which is... drum roll please... songs made up entirely of a conversation between two people.
There will be no dialogue tags, no set up, no description, just pure dialogue. Hopefully, I'll be able to perform them myself, singing both sides of the conversation. I think it could turn out quite interesting! But, once again, I need content.
I have a lot to think about, but at least its purposeful, guided comtemplation this time.
No comments:
Post a Comment